Monday, February 22, 2010

Soothe Bell Pokemon Silver Please Help And Rate My Pokemon Diamond Team!!!?

Please help and rate my pokemon diamond team!!!? - soothe bell pokemon silver

I double game Pokemon Diamond. But now I feel so happy that the Pokemon you've never had before, when he played for the first time causes. I do not know the points that I have and give is the attack that I made good? Here's my team:
1. Torterra Lv. 68 (My Pokémon erste ...) without points
- Hammer of wood, leaves, grass knot, earthquakes
2. Noctowl Lv. 65 (My Pokémon is the second single, right?) No Products
- Psychic, Fly, Sky Attack, Silver Wind
3. Garchomp Lv. 67 (Dragon Art I lay still in my party) no evidence
- Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Draco Meteor
- Brick Break (whose advice I have to put flame throwers. It is bad on my level now, I still can not beat Sneasel with LV 45th ...)
4. Milotic lv. 69 (I finally got it. It's beautifulPokemon incense ful!) March
- Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Toxic
5. Spirirtomb Lv. 68 (and I'm glad that you are now) no evidence
- Ominous Wind, Dark Pulse, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam
6. Lucario Lv.70 (My stonger pokemon is) too easy to reassure the bell
- Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Exteremespeed
Well, would not be a legendary Pokemon. Please help me save a rights issue ... What is your movement? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment